Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips UPDATE!

YAY!!!  I found the remaining two "shades".  Actually, I had thought that there was only one, but apparently, there are two!  Funny thing is, I wasn't even looking for them.  I was looking for a colour corrector palette (I ended up purchasing a couple - Lise Watier Portfolio and a few Physicians Formula items, watch for reviews!) and I was in the midst of paying, when I looked to my right and there they were.  There were only a few that were left!  I couldn't believe my luck!  


The two that I picked up are Grape Vine (Teal packaging with hot pink lettering) and Peppermint (Yellow-y Lime Green packaging and purple lettering).  Sorry for the blurriness!



Let's start with Grape Vine.  It's very sheer. And I mean very sheer. I couldn't even get a swatch picture because it was so sheer.  Smells exactly like grape pop!  Delicious!


Peppermint is a subtle peppermint.  More like toothpaste peppermint?  When it's on my lips, I don't smell it.  Nor does it tingle like a lot of other peppermint products.  well, at least, not at first. It's actually quite odd.  When I first put it on, it didn't tingle, but as a couple of minutes passed, it started to gently tingle.  Interesting.  This would be a great regular chapstick to have lying around.


I hope that this is the complete line, as I'm not looking for anymore!!!!  They are sold out EVERYWHERE!  I can't even tell you how hard it is to find these babies.  In hindsight, i should have taken a picture of the little jar that the remaining Baby Lips were sitting in. It was quite funny.  They almost looked like they were part of the discount bin!  I think, between all the Baby Lips that I have and the EOS haul that I just had, I'm good on chapsticks for the a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment