Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's Been A Long Hard Road...


I FINALLY got my Starbucks gold card!!!!  I have this love-hate relationship with Starbucks.  I hate that I have to spend money on iced passion tea, but I love that I don't have to make it myself!  I'm still disappointed that we don't have the same benefits as those in States.  I was a little behind getting on the bandwagon - I resisted buying anything Starbucks for the longest time and then all of the sudden, I couldn't stop.  White Hot Chocolate, Iced Passion Tea, and etc.  I was a little slow signing up for the rewards card too.  I think that I signed up late September and I finally hit my gold status in November.  But it took until now for me to receive my gold card.  Seriously???  6-8 weeks???  It's not really made of out gold....and it's not like they had to etch my name in.  I don't get it.  But here it is.  I was excited when I saw it show up in my Starbucks app on my phone! Anyways, once I had signed it, it's like Starbucks had issued me a challenge - try and hit gold as soon as possible.  I'm always up for a good challenge, so I did.  I got my husband a card, my best friend a card, my dad had a card...and linked them all up to my account!  I mean, I drank a lot that fall, but it wasn't as pricey as I thought that it would because I was still able to purchase my IPT (Venti Iced Passion Tea - 8 pumps of classic.  That's just the iced tea and NOT the lemonade.)  So I didn't have to start paying for the more expensive drink yet because it was still warm out.  And it helped that I was able to use my card it when I went to Vegas.  Anyways, now, I'm VIP.  :P

PS. I did take a picture of the gold card, but I couldn't block out my name, so alas, I didn't post the picture, but it's epically glorious!



No comments:

Post a Comment